Youth Presidential Forum: Pr Komi Kokodoko taking the lead to run the organisation committeeÉcrit par © Afreepress
©Afreepress-(Lomé, 07th March 2018)- Lomé is holding in the first two weeks in April (date to be confirmed), the Youth Presidential Forum which is an initiative of "the President of Togo Republic" in order to concretize his will to "put into place a plateforme for exchanges with the youths" as it is meant in a communiqué from the organization committee and reported by the press agency Afreepress.
And from the same communiqué, the chair of the organization committee, Pr Komi Dodji Kokodoko, has confirmed his engagement to organize this important meeting for the youths in the best conditions and make it succeed.
The meeting was chaired by the Director of the cabinet of the Presidency who is Mrs Victoire Tomegah Dogbe. She "called the Togo youths to seize the opportunity to identify and offer the best solutions to their own preoccupations".
A meeting with the press is announced on the coming Thursday. The purpose is introduce the project and its specificity to the population.
Let us recall that as a sign of motivation towards the youths to embrace and engage in business, a presidential decree grants them 20% of public markets available in the country.
Latest from © Afreepress
- Opérationnalisation de la FOSE 2018 : Des formateurs bientôt aptes à former les 8000 agents de la police et la gendarmerie
- 18ème édition des Journées scientifiques internationales : Plus de 17 pays attendus à Lomé
- Université de Lomé : Des doctorants plaident pour des meilleures conditions d’études et de vie
- Interview de Me Mouhamed Tchassona Traoré : « Il faut que la population togolaise se mobilise pour aller accomplir ce recensement et obtenir les cartes d’électeur… »
- RDC : L’opposant congolais Jean-Pierre Bemba amendé par la CPI