Youth Presidential Forum: Pr Komi Kokodoko taking the lead to run the organisation committeeÉcrit par © Afreepress
©Afreepress-(Lomé, 07th March 2018)- Lomé is holding in the first two weeks in April (date to be confirmed), the Youth Presidential Forum which is an initiative of "the President of Togo Republic" in order to concretize his will to "put into place a plateforme for exchanges with the youths" as it is meant in a communiqué from the organization committee and reported by the press agency Afreepress.
And from the same communiqué, the chair of the organization committee, Pr Komi Dodji Kokodoko, has confirmed his engagement to organize this important meeting for the youths in the best conditions and make it succeed.
The meeting was chaired by the Director of the cabinet of the Presidency who is Mrs Victoire Tomegah Dogbe. She "called the Togo youths to seize the opportunity to identify and offer the best solutions to their own preoccupations".
A meeting with the press is announced on the coming Thursday. The purpose is introduce the project and its specificity to the population.
Let us recall that as a sign of motivation towards the youths to embrace and engage in business, a presidential decree grants them 20% of public markets available in the country.
Latest from © Afreepress
- Economie : L'Assemblée Nationale adopte la loi de finances rectificatives gestion 2018
- PNUD : Damien MAMA présente ses lettres de créance au Chef de l'État, Faure Gnassingbé
- La rentrée scolaire pour l'année académique 2018-2019 est ramenée au 24 septembre prochain
- Les Gestionnaires des ressources humaines rassemblés en association pour valoriser leur fonction au Togo
- L'EVEIL de la nation N°565 du vendredi 22 juin 2018