Youth Presidential Forum: Pr Komi Kokodoko taking the lead to run the organisation committeeÉcrit par © Afreepress
©Afreepress-(Lomé, 07th March 2018)- Lomé is holding in the first two weeks in April (date to be confirmed), the Youth Presidential Forum which is an initiative of "the President of Togo Republic" in order to concretize his will to "put into place a plateforme for exchanges with the youths" as it is meant in a communiqué from the organization committee and reported by the press agency Afreepress.
And from the same communiqué, the chair of the organization committee, Pr Komi Dodji Kokodoko, has confirmed his engagement to organize this important meeting for the youths in the best conditions and make it succeed.
The meeting was chaired by the Director of the cabinet of the Presidency who is Mrs Victoire Tomegah Dogbe. She "called the Togo youths to seize the opportunity to identify and offer the best solutions to their own preoccupations".
A meeting with the press is announced on the coming Thursday. The purpose is introduce the project and its specificity to the population.
Let us recall that as a sign of motivation towards the youths to embrace and engage in business, a presidential decree grants them 20% of public markets available in the country.
Latest from © Afreepress
- L’ONG ALAFIA en guerre contre le cancer du sein
- Le CINU et le Collège Protestant commémorent les victimes de l’esclavage et de la traite transatlantique des esclaves
- Dérèglement climatique : plus de 86 millions de migrants climatiques d’Afrique Subsaharienne d'ici 2050
- Économie : Vers la digitalisation des services financiers au Togo
- Pour renforcer sa relation avec sa clientèle, CANAL+ récompense ses fidèles abonnés