President Faure Gnassingbé's message to Winnie Mandela's family: “Africa has lost a great icon of fight for people's freedom and right”Écrit par © Afreepress
©Afreepress-(Lomé April 04, 2018)-The death on Monday April 02, 2018 of Winnie Madikizela-Mandels, icon of the fight against Apartheid in South Africa, saddens the whole world as well as Togo.
In condolences message published on his Twitter account, the President of Togo, Faure Gnassingbé wondered “he was saddened" by the death of Winnie Mandela what according to him, is a great loss for the African continent.
“Africa has lost a great icon of the fight for people's freedom and right to go against alienation. All our condolences to the rainbow nation and to the family of the famous deceased. I must express my deep compassion and that of my countrymen, to the people of South Africa in tears by the disappearance of Mme Winnie Madikizela-Mandela”, he published.
The announcement about the death of Nelson Mandela's wife has been done on Monday by her family who informs that she succumbed of a long sickness.
AGBOSSOUMONDE K. Translator (90 39 58 85).
Latest from © Afreepress
- Années académique 2017-2018: Les nouvelles dates des examens et concours sont connues
- Vincent Bolloré accusé de corruption en Afrique : Le groupe Bolloré dément toutes irrégularités
- ODD : Les professionnels des médias formés par le RéMEDD
- Fooball : La marque Sergio Sports met le Cap sur le Libéria
- Santé : Le Président Faure Gnassingbé officialise l’entrée du CHU Sylvanus Olympio dans le processus de contractualisation