CANAL+ Togo has numerous surprises for it members in the beginning of this year
©AfreePress-(Lomé, the 28th of January 2019)- From the 26th of January 2019 onwards, the subscribers of CANAL+ benefit from a special promotion with their HD decoders. Special programming of new African and American films and on top of that 27 High Definition channels.
The special offer was announced on Friday the 25th during a press conference organized in Lomé, by the director of CANAL+ Togo, Alexandre Cohen. According to him the conference was organized to rewards their subscribers for their loyalty with these special offers.
‘’We hope that everybody has a very good 2019. We would like to use this moment to present some good news for our subscribers. This news concerns the programming and the launch of the show Ma Grande Famille, since January the 15th. The show, Ma grande famille, with almost 470 episodes made by actors knows by most Africans. As well as the broadcasting of the international hit, Black Panther on January the 26th. We also offer our subscribers a great number of channels in HD, from 23 channels we now have 27 channels in HD available.
The price for a HD decoder is now fixed on 10.00 CFA. Lastly CANAL+ Togo offers its subscribers free access to all the CANAL+ channels from the 26th of January (equal to 40.000 CFA), during the 15 days of subscription renewal. This goes for all subscriptions, states the Director Cohen.
Translated by Dzifa G.
Latest from © Afreepress
- L'Ambassadeur d’Allemagne au Togo, Christoph Sander reçu par le nouveau ministre de la Culture et du Tourisme
- Le débat sur le F CFA n'est pas du goût du président du groupe parlementaire UFC, ALIPUI Senanu Kokou
- Terrorisme et crime organisé au centre d'une rencontre entre le Président Faure Gnassingbé et ses pairs à Accra
- Sommet sur la pédophilie au Vatican : L'église catholique décidée à s'attaquer au problème
- Recomposition de la CENI : Incompréhensions et déchirures entre les partis de l'opposition représentés à l'Assemblée nationale