The Ivorian president announces the resignation of the president of the national assemblyÉcrit par © Afreepress
©AfreePress (Lomé, 30th of January 2019)- The Ivorian president, Alassane Ouattara, announces the resignation of the president of the national assembly, Guillaume Soro, on Monday. The resignation will be effective in February. This announcement was made at a press conference in the presidential palace in Abidjan. According to official statements, did Mister Soro leave the country last Sunday, he will be in France for a private matter until February the 20th. The head of state only stated: ‘’ The resignation of Soro in February is settled’’, reasons for the resignation weren’t given.
Translated by Dzifa G.
Latest from © Afreepress
- Lancement officiel de la campagne « Aux Filles l’Égalité » de Plan International Togo
- Togo : Pose de la première pierre de l'hôpital Saint Pérégrin d'Agoè-Nyivé par le President Faure GNASSINGBÉ
- MCC : Le Togo bénéficie de 35 millions de dollars US
- LIBERTE N°2860 DU VENDREDI 15 FEVRIER 2019
- Droits de l’Homme : La FIACAT et l’ACAT-Togo exigent de nouveaux membres à la CNDH