The UFC has a new secretaryÉcrit par © Afreepress
©AfreePress-(Lomé, the 6 th of February 2019)- The opposition party of Gilchrist Olympio, Union des Forces de Changement, has a new secretary who will replace Dr. Sambiani Djimongou.
The decision was made on the 28th of January but, has just now been made public by the party.
"In order to cover for the absence of the Secretary General and to ensure the proper organization of activities and administration of the party.
Mister Teddy Edwards Mensah who was previously assistant secretary general, is now in charge as an interim for the secretary general of the party’’ is what the president of the yellow national party writes in a note dated on the 28th of January.
Mister Teddy Edwards Mensah, consulted the president and the previous secretary general. He takes over the party from the former secretary general, Dr. Sambiani Djimongou. Dr Djimongou resigned a few days before the parliamentary elections of December 20th 2018.
Mister Mensah will have the responsibility to ensure the proper functioning of the parry but more specifically the administrative functions within the party for the upcoming months until the next UFC congress.
Translated by Dzifa Gomashie
Latest from © Afreepress
- Lancement officiel de la campagne « Aux Filles l’Égalité » de Plan International Togo
- Togo : Pose de la première pierre de l'hôpital Saint Pérégrin d'Agoè-Nyivé par le President Faure GNASSINGBÉ
- MCC : Le Togo bénéficie de 35 millions de dollars US
- LIBERTE N°2860 DU VENDREDI 15 FEVRIER 2019
- Droits de l’Homme : La FIACAT et l’ACAT-Togo exigent de nouveaux membres à la CNDH