Togo: The latest instructions of the president Faure Gnassingbé to the new ministries
©AfreePress-(Lomé, the 28th of January 2019)- Barely in place the new government, directed by Komi Selom Klassou, is going to engage in serious topics and to prove their dedication, the national assembly came together on Sunday the 27th of January 2019 for a governmental seminar. The seminar took place in the palace of the Republic with the presence of the head of state, Faure Gnassingbé.
This meeting, according to the director of information and communication of the president, allowed everyone to describe how they would like to collaborate to face the new challenges of the country. The content of the national development plan are the primary tools of the national assembly since their validation in July 2018. It defines the main ambitions of Togo and the fields that need consideration to achieve the best results.
The other front which the new government most certainly will root for is the democracy and the constitutional state. Which is equal to the constitutional and institutional reformations, subsequently the organization of the local election, the first one was held in 1987, and the presidential elections of 2020. These are the most important topics for the development of Togo according to the governmental seminar of last Sunday. This seminar was held to clarify the challenges of the ministries says the public statement made at the end of the meeting.
Translated by Dzifa G.
Latest from © Afreepress
- L'Ambassadeur d’Allemagne au Togo, Christoph Sander reçu par le nouveau ministre de la Culture et du Tourisme
- Le débat sur le F CFA n'est pas du goût du président du groupe parlementaire UFC, ALIPUI Senanu Kokou
- Terrorisme et crime organisé au centre d'une rencontre entre le Président Faure Gnassingbé et ses pairs à Accra
- Sommet sur la pédophilie au Vatican : L'église catholique décidée à s'attaquer au problème
- Recomposition de la CENI : Incompréhensions et déchirures entre les partis de l'opposition représentés à l'Assemblée nationale