President Faure Gnassingbé's message to women: "You are the glue that holds the Togolese nation together."
©AFreepress- (Lomé, on March 8, 2018) - International Women's Day is celebrated on March 8. A day devoted to women and their development. For the occasion, the Head of State, Faure Gnassingbé, sent a message to the Togolese female women." You are the glue that holds the Togolese nation,"he told them on his official Twitter account.
On the occasion of International Women's Day, he writes, "may it please you, dear mothers, sisters and wives, to find in these words the magnificence of your bravery, self-denial and sacrifices of all time. Ladies, find in these modest words the strong resonance of a sustained tribute that no sentence will have the merit of translating faithfully," he continued.
It must be remembered that throughout the country, several activities are included in the program of this day which magnifies the sacrifice and the role of women in the construction of a modern and equitable society.
The Polyglot Center, "the power of communication at your door"
Latest from © Afreepress
- L’ONG ALAFIA en guerre contre le cancer du sein
- Le CINU et le Collège Protestant commémorent les victimes de l’esclavage et de la traite transatlantique des esclaves
- Dérèglement climatique : plus de 86 millions de migrants climatiques d’Afrique Subsaharienne d'ici 2050
- Économie : Vers la digitalisation des services financiers au Togo
- Pour renforcer sa relation avec sa clientèle, CANAL+ récompense ses fidèles abonnés