President Faure Gnassingbé's message to women: "You are the glue that holds the Togolese nation together."
©AFreepress- (Lomé, on March 8, 2018) - International Women's Day is celebrated on March 8. A day devoted to women and their development. For the occasion, the Head of State, Faure Gnassingbé, sent a message to the Togolese female women." You are the glue that holds the Togolese nation,"he told them on his official Twitter account.
On the occasion of International Women's Day, he writes, "may it please you, dear mothers, sisters and wives, to find in these words the magnificence of your bravery, self-denial and sacrifices of all time. Ladies, find in these modest words the strong resonance of a sustained tribute that no sentence will have the merit of translating faithfully," he continued.
It must be remembered that throughout the country, several activities are included in the program of this day which magnifies the sacrifice and the role of women in the construction of a modern and equitable society.
The Polyglot Center, "the power of communication at your door"
Latest from © Afreepress
- Législatives du 20 décembre et boycott de l’opposition : Nana Akufo-Addo exprime sa lassitude à la C14
- Campagne électorale : Kanyikopé garantie son vote à Gérard Adja du MPDD
- Législatives du 20 décembre : Les populations promettent 30 sièges au PDP
- Lutte contre la prolifération des produits chimiques : l'ANIAC-Togo présente son bilan 2018
- Campagne électorale : UNIR à la conquête de Kparatao