The government has officially launched his first review known as " project school Assur"
©Afreepress-(Lomé, April 19, 2018)- Afreepress-(Lomé, the of April 2018)- The government has officially launched his first review known as “project school Assur” a project whose aim is to assure a health coverage for 2 million students(pupils) from public schools split among the five economic regions of Togo.
The presenting ceremony of this review was led by the prime minister, Komi selom klassou in attendance of many other insurance companies, OGAR et NSIA, and other stakeholders in the health and education sectors including the students’ parents.
A total number of 1,468,391 students (pupils) benefited from the project school Assur, according to the government. 228776 pupils have been taken under care in the region of Kara, 380,045 pupils in the mountainous (plateaux) region, 233,338 in the savanna region, 252,516 in the maritime region and 189,023 for Lomé commune.
This care cost Togo, the sum total of 3.5 billion cfa.
The project school Assur was elaborated by the head of state, his excellency Faure Gnassingbé as an initiative to help poor and underprivileged families with regard to medical care for their children and the latter who will also enroll into public schools across the country.
Animaka K. Noah
Latest from © Afreepress
- Santé : Le Plan Opérationnel 2019-2020 de lutte contre le VIH-SIDA présenté aux médias
- Manifestations : La C14 en meetings de mobilisation les 19 et 20 janvier 2019
- Mercredi de l’entrepreneur : Les avantages du nouveau dispositif fiscal expliqué aux entrepreneurs
- Épidémie de Lassa : Le ministère de la Santé rassure sur le dispositif mis en place pour combattre la maladie
- Transport : Un bus SOTRAL prend feu en pleine circulation à Lomé